Mosby Building Arts, the top design-build remodeler in the St Louis Metropolitan area, has an opening for an experienced Sales Consultant in their Sales Department. This full-time position will be available in early 2012, and Mosby is now accepting resumes for the opening. The Sales Consultant position is responsible for establishing relationships with potential clients and guiding them through the sales process in preparation for home remodeling and repairs. Key responsibilities include providing superior customer service, perform complete home consultations to help clients determine their specific repair and remodeling needs, creating work scopes to meet the needs of clients, collaborating with estimators and architects, team selling with Mosby Design Planners, and supporting Project Managers in completing a successful job.
Compensation for the position is competitive and based on a salary plus commissions. Company benefits include health insurance, medical/dependent flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, paid vacation time, and 401k matching. Benefits also available by election include dental insurance, life insurance, and disability insurance.
Minimum position requirements are as follows:
Strong Knowledge in all aspects of the construction industry, especially residential.
- Have a minimum of seven years' experience in residential remodeling and repair sales.
- Exhibit professional and reliable demeanor
- Provide value added and quality which is crucial to being successful.
- Be flexible and a team player.
- Demonstrate good organizational, reporting and communication skills.
- Be attentive to detail
- Driven to deliver superior service by exceeding customer expectations.
- Be a self-starter and use good judgment in all situations.
- 2 years of college or technical education preferred
- Have and maintain clean, professional, and reliable transportation to use for client appointments
- Willing to travel around the St Louis Metro and Southern Illinois
- Working Knowledge of home building products
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Working level of typing skills
- Physically able to comfortably climb ladders and carry up to 50 lbs.
Or mail your resume to:
HR Department - Sales Consultant
Mosby Building Arts
645 Leffingwell Ave.
St. Louis, MO. 63122
Please use the subject "Sales Consultant" on all correspondence.